Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Fitness Franchise to Own 2018 - Fit Body Boot Camp

How this Army veteran who served in Iraq became a Fit Body Boot Camp Gym Franchisee

Jodi Rund has actually constantly been interested in physical fitness, nourishment and education-- however it's her army experience that provided her and also her other half the ideal structure to run their very own organisation.

Fit Body Boot Camp fitness Franchise Owner

"The military really does give us an advantage," Rund told FOX Business. "It does give you a set of skills that you can easily apply to a business."

Rund, 40, and also her other half Thad reside in West Palm Beach, Fla., and also very own 3 Fit Body Boot Camp franchises in the state.

They moved to Florida from Costa Rica, where they had lived because Rund completed her solution in the Army National Guard, which lasted from 2001 to 2006.

Jody Rund Army Veteran

Rund spent 15 months in Iraq as a device artilleryman and a Combat Lifesaver and over the course of her solution, her unit experienced 39 casualties-- including Rund's best good friend.

"She was a bridesmaid in our wedding," Rund said. "She had a six-year-old daughter, so there was lots to deal with, lots of tragedy and hardship."

Nevertheless, it was additionally throughout that time that got Rund began assuming concerning what an excellent education and learning can do.

"I just realized that these people, it wasn't that they were evil, it was that they lacked a lot of education," she said. "So when I got back, I ended up pursuing my Master's in global studies and education. And that's kind of what spurred my husband and I to get out of the country."

She stated that she and also Thad had gone to Costa Rica as well as dropped in love with it, so Rund got a task teaching at a regional secondary school and also functioning as a physical fitness trainer at the Four Seasons Resort in the location.

Jodi Rund fitness franchise owner Fit Body Boot Camp

Rund and her other half eventually established another college-- where Rund began a girls' basketball team-- along with a church, where she utilized her level in faith from Chicago University to help teens.

"We did a lot of counseling, a lot of helping. Which in retrospect, helped me, just being able to help somebody else," Rund said. "It was, I think, an easier transition for me. But I wasn't in the United States. I was in Costa Rica, which was kind of an adventure."

"I think me escaping the United States really helped," she added. "I didn't get to hear about all of the political drama and what's going on in the United States. I got to focus more on a different country, different culture, different humanity out there that we could really dive into."

Fit Body Boot Camp gym business

However, she and Thad had to return in 2015. They still have their house in Costa Rica, yet now they're living in West Palm Beach too.

Within their very first year there, Rund read about Bedros Keuilian's Fit Body Boot Camp franchise and also chose to leap in.

"Thad and I weren't strangers to risk and companies and starting our own businesses, so we just said, let's do it," Rund said. "We looked into it and we ended up buying into this franchise and opening our first location in 2016 in May."

Fit Body Boot Camp franchise training

Now they have workshops in Palm Beach, Fla., North Palm Beach, Fla., as well as Delray Beach, Fla., where Rund stated she still utilizes her armed forces experience to aid her run the organisation, particularly to create a sort of "brotherhood" among her personnel.

"We structure our businesses kind of in a similar military fashion where we do want [employees] to own our mission, to understand our vision and where we're going and [we] really explain the whys of everything that we do," Rund said.

"We want them to take ownership of every decision they make and let them know that it's okay to fail as long as you tried and course-corrected," she added. "Having them take a lot of ownership and buy-in has really helped create a team/family aspect."

best fym franchiseopportunities

Read more https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/army-veteran-fitness-trainer-iraq

Fit Body Boot Camp best fitness franchise

Best Gym Franchise 2020

Fit Body Boot Camp is the best small business for any fitness entrepreneur. best franchise opportunity

The Best Weight Loss Franchise to Own 2020

The best gym/fitness franchise to invest in is Fit Body Boot Camp. Get in touch with Fit Body Boot Camp to pinpoint a location for you to start your own weight loss studio best gym franchise to own 2019

Comments

• Thanks so much for providing individuals with an exceptionally special opportunity to read critical reviews from this web site. It's usually so pleasing and also jam-packed with amusement for me and my office friends to visit your website at a minimum thrice a week to read the latest stuff you will have. And lastly, I am also always satisfied concerning the powerful inspiring ideas served by you. Selected 2 ideas in this article are ultimately the most beneficial I've ever had.